PrEP – Prevention for your life
PrEP is short for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis. It is an HIV prevention tool for people who are at high risk for getting HIV. People using PrEP take a medication every day. PrEP should always be used with other risk reduction tools such as condoms.
PrEP might be right for you if:
• Your sex partner is HIV-positive.
• You have had a sexually transmitted infection in the last 12 months.
• You have multiple sexual partners.
• You are a man who has sex with other men (MSM).
• You are a transgender person, or have transgender sexual partners.
• You trade sex for money, drugs or to meet basic needs such as shelter or food.
• You are a woman who has sex with MSM
• You inject drugs that are not prescribed by a clinician.
Call or text us to learn more about PrEP at 720-338-8728