PrEP – One pill taken once daily to prevent HIV.
PrEP is short for Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis. PrEP is one pill taken daily that helps prevent HIV. PrEP should always be used with other risk reduction tools such as condoms.
Rocky Mountain CARES’ Prevention Specialists can help you navigate the PrEP process at no cost to you. We can help answer PrEP questions, explore financial assistance options and schedule your PrEP medical care. Call or text 720-338-8728 to speak to a Prevention Specialist today.
PrEP might be right for you if:
• Your sex partner is HIV-positive.
• You have had a sexually transmitted infection in the last 12 months.
• You have multiple sexual partners.
• You are a man who has sex with other men (MSM).
• You are a transgender person, or have transgender sexual partners.
• You trade sex for money, drugs or to meet basic needs such as shelter or food.
• You are a woman who has sex with MSM.
• You inject drugs that are not prescribed by a clinician.
Call or text us to learn more about PrEP at 720-338-8728.